Here's a quick update: (I'll try to post pictures soon)
1. Brian was released as the Bishop of our ward.
2. We will be moving in a couple of weeks to a townhouse near Jack's school. We are super excited because he will be able to walk to school.
3. We paid off Jack's braces!!!
4. I will be trying out a leukemia drug to try to fight my scleroderma. 30 people in the United States are enrolled in this study and I'm lucky enough to be one of them. So I'll be at the Mayo Clinic often- it's a two year study. (My latest pulmonary tests showed that I am now breathing at 63 %, last January I was at 79 %) Let's pray this works !
5. I went to Utah about two weeks ago for my brother's wedding. It was beautiful. I also saw my good friends from my freshman year at Ricks. I loved being able to see everyone.
That's all for now!